Currently, LearnObit is still an unfinished product.
LearnObit is trying to build an Integrated Learning Environment that could be used for broad application. The current implementation as a small entry point for that goal is to combine Spaced Repetition, which is the old algorithm for learning, with the tree-structured note-taking tool to finally make this algorithm popularly adopted.
Improvements up to 1.0 will mostly augment the current implementation.
Once it reaches Version 1.0, it will include the following:
- Multiple answers to one question
- Content classification for delayed and urgent learning
- Spreadsheet-like input method, to manage tens of thousands of simple
- Users will be able to divide media into multiple question–answer pairs. (Upload
- Mobile app
- Improved basic functions, such as dark theme, trash management, annotations,
- Upgrade to the algorithm
- Bugs will be fixed and overall performance improved
Once LearnObit has evolved into a pleasing version, the next step will be taken. There are already plans in
place for adding a learning resource viewer, powered by machine learning. Additionally, a sort of search
for learning resources is also being contrived. It would be like a Netflix for learning. So, I want to
eventually make LearnObit an Integrated Learning Environment.